Effective Date: November, 2014
Updated May 21, 2015
This following Web site Terms and Conditions Agreement (the "Agreement") governs your use of this Web site (the "Site"), and the various offerings on the Site, which include, without limitation, the various subscription, authentication offered by GeeksnTechnology Limited.
Your use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of the Agreement. Your acceptance of the Agreement provides you with a limited and temporary license and permission to use the software and other resources of the Services, which license and permission we may revoke at any time, as described below. Please print a copy of this document for your records. To retain an electronic copy of this Agreement, you may save it into any word processing program.
- Copyright Rights
We own or license all copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, video, audio, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on the Services, and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content (whether by us or by you), to the full extent provided under the copyright laws of Bangladesh and other countries. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the Services for any purposes, and nothing otherwise stated or implied in the Services confers on you any license or right to do so.
You may use the Services and the contents contained in the Services solely for your own individual non-commercial and informational purposes only. Any other use, including for any commercial purposes, is strictly prohibited without our express prior written consent. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Services, whether to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory, is prohibited absent our express prior written consent.
- Trade and Service Mark Rights
We (or our affiliates) and our member professional partners own all rights in the product names, company names, trade names, logos, product packaging and designs ("Trademarks") of the GeeksnTechnology Limited and such partners, and third parties own all Trademarks in their respective products or services, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol. Unauthorized use of any such Trademarks, including reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses, is prohibited under the trademark laws of Bangladesh and other countries. You are expressly prohibited from using or misusing any Trademarks, except as expressly provided in this Agreement, and nothing otherwise stated or implied in the Services confers on you any license or right to do so.
- Modification of This Agreement
We reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time by posting an updated version. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Agreement. Your use of the Services after our posting of amendments to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of this Agreement, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept this Agreement, you may not use the Services.
- Access to the Services
In order to access the Services, you must have access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access Web-based content, and must pay any service fees associated with such access. Not all of the features available through the Services, As we make changes to the Services, the minimum technical requirements for access to the Services may change. You are responsible for determining whether your computer or device satisfies the minimum technical requirements before you register to access the Services. Moreover, if we change the minimum technical requirements after you initially register to access the Services such that your computer or device no longer satisfies the requirements, your exclusive remedy will be to request termination of your access to the Services under Bangladesh government laws.
- Registration, Username, Password, Security
- Registration. Registration may be required for certain portions of the Site. We will not grant any user access to any registration-required portions of the Services unless he or she has completed the necessary registration and paid the fees, if any, associated with access to such portion of the Services.
- Your User Identity. Your username and password will be your identity for purposes of interacting with the Services and other users through the Services.
- Username, Passwords, and Password Access. You shall keep confidential, shall not disseminate, and shall use solely in accordance with this Agreement, your username, and password for the Services. You shall immediately notify us if you learn of or suspect:
- any loss or theft of your username or password, or
- any unauthorized use of your username or password or of the Services. In the event of such loss, theft, or unauthorized use, we may impose on you, at our sole discretion, additional security obligations.
- Security Breaches and Revision. If any unauthorized person obtains access to the Services as a result of any act or omission by you, you shall use your best efforts to ascertain the source and manner of acquisition and shall fully and promptly notify us by e-mail at email@example.com. You shall otherwise cooperate and assist in any investigation relating to any such unauthorized access.
- Special Terms and Conditions Applicable to Services/Products Offered for Purchase through the Site
- Modular Content
By using Modular Content or incorporating it within or associating it with a web site or other online, cable, wireless, or other service other than the Services, you agree not to:
- Obscure the Operators branding of the Modular Content, assert or imply ownership or authorship of the Modular Content, or facilitate another party's assertion or implication of ownership or authorship of the Modular Content.
- Excerpt or edit the Modular Content, except as specifically permitted by us. or
- Publish, place, or utilize the Modular Content in a setting or manner in which it may be associated with content or other material that
- is or may be considered unlawful, threatening, abusive, bigoted, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent,
- may constitute, advocate or encourage conduct that would constitute or give rise to a criminal offense, civil liability or other violation of any local, state, national or international law;
- violates, plagiarizes or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other proprietary right.
- contains or may be associated with a computer virus or other harmful component.
- constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
- contains any information, software or other material of a commercial nature. or
- contains advertising, promotions or commercial solicitations of any kind.
GeeksnTechnology.com allows you to order products (the "Merchandise") supplied and managed by an independent merchandise vendor. By placing an order in the Online, you acknowledge that Vendor is exclusively responsible for the fulfillment and delivery of all Merchandise ordered.
The Services may contain links to other services ("Linked Services"). The Linked Services are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of the Linked Services, including, without limitation, links contained on Linked Services, or any changes or updates to Linked Services. The Services provide links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any links to a Linked Service is not an endorsement by us of any company offering Internet services, products or services on the Linked Services.
You may link to the home page of the Services without obtaining our permission provided that you do so only through a plain-text link. For any other type of link to the Services, you must obtain our express written permission.
- Availability of Services
The availability of the content on the Services may be affected by a variety of factors, including cancellations technical problems or network delays, program rescheduling, or other reasons. You agree that we are not obligated to provide you with any specific content under this Agreement.
- Compliance with Laws/Regulations
You are required to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Services, and such further limitations as may be set forth in any written or on-screen notice from us. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you will not use the Services for any purpose that is either unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. We reserve the right to disclose any information about you or your use of the Services in connection with any investigations by us or law enforcement authorities as may be appropriate or necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Prohibited Uses Generally
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to transmit, distribute, post, communicate or other material on, to or through the Services that:
- is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or valid licensee to such materials and you have the right to grant us the rights and licenses set forth in Bangladesh government laws.
- reveals trade secrets, unless you own them, or you are the valid licensee to such materials and you have the right to grant us the rights and licenses set forth in Bangladesh government laws.
- infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- is unlawful, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, threatening, harmful, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, slanderous or embarrassing to any other person or entity or refers negatively to people or groups on the basis of their race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or similar characteristics;
- contains false statements or misrepresentations that could damage you, us or a third party;
- contains advertisements or solicitations of business, surveys, contests, chain letters.
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
You further agree not to:
- use any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or other information for purposes of registering as a user of the Services, or for purposes of registering for any promotions offered through the Services;
- delete or revise any material or other information of any other user of the Services;
- harvest, collect, or send information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of one or more of the Services;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of one or more of the Services or any activity being conducted on this Site;
- use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Services to harvest or otherwise collect information from the Services to be used for any commercial purpose;
- allow any other person or entity to use your username or password for posting or viewing comments or sending or receiving materials;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services.
You further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Service, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing", the Services;
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
We may investigate occurrences that may involve violations of the security of the Services or of the law and we may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- User Content and Communications
By posting or submitting Your Content to the Services, you also represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to Your Content, and that use of Your Content by us or any of our sublicensees will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party or any applicable law.
We reserve the right (but do not have the obligation) to review, edit, refuse to post or to remove any of Your Content, in whole or in part at any time and to terminate your ability to post Your Content to the Services at any time, without notice, in our sole discretion.
Although we may maintain technical logs concerning your use of the Services, we do not routinely monitor Your Content. You agree that we may not be held responsible for Your Content and that we are not obligated to monitor them. Despite your agreement that we are not required to monitor Your Content, if we become aware of any of Your Content that we believe to violate this Agreement or to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, we may - but are not required to - act in good faith to restrict access to or availability of Your Content. We may also take steps to terminate your access to the Services or take other appropriate steps, including, without limitation, initiating or assisting in legal action.
If you become aware of any content on the Services that you believe to be objectionable or to violate this Agreement, or that you believe may cause injury to yourself, us, or any third party, you should notify us of such content immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you notify us of such content that you believe to be objectionable, you agree that we will not be obligated to take any particular steps, or any steps at all, in response to your notification. You agree that your notification under this paragraph will create no duty on our part to you or to any third party, and that we may not be held liable for any action that we take, or for our inaction, after you provide us with notification.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
if you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced and is accessible on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Administration Agent with a written communication containing the following information.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only administration notices will receive a response.
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Services that is requested to be removed;
- your name, address and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that we may contact you if necessary;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by you or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
- an electronic or physical signature of you or someone authorized on the copyright owner’s behalf, to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
Claims of infringement which include the above required information must be submitted via postal mail or e-mail to GeeksnTechnology’s Agent as follows:
3rd floor, House No: 452, Road No: 31
New Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka-1206
IMPORTANT NOTE: The foregoing information is provided exclusively for notifying GeeksnTechnology Limited that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. All other inquires and requests will not receive a response through this process.
We reserve the right to remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright of any person under the laws of Bangladesh government. Bangladesh law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The services are provided "as is." we make no representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever to you or any other person relating in any way to the services, including any part thereof, or any web site or other content or service that may be accessible directly or indirectly through the services. We disclaim to the maximum extent permitted by law, any and all such representations and warranties. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we disclaim, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any and all
Further, and without limiting the generality of any of the foregoing, there is no warranty that the services will meet your needs or requirements or the needs or requirements of any other person. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, that the information provided through the services will be free from error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in operation. Any information on the services is subject to change without notice, and we disclaim all responsibility for these changes, including, but not limited to, changes to prices, discounts, and hours of operation.
- Warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose
- warranties against infringement of any third-party intellectual property or proprietary rights
- warranties relating to delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions in the service, or any part thereof
- warranties relating to the transmission or delivery of the service
- warranties relating to the accuracy or correctness of data
- warranties otherwise relating to performance, nonperformance, or other acts or omissions by us or any third party.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will we or any of our affiliates, or any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the service, including any agents, channel partners and associated service providers, or any web site linked to or from this service, be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages (including lost profits, loss of business or data, business interruption, trading losses, and damages that result from inaccuracy of the information or inconvenience, delay, or loss of the use of the service) arising out of or in any way related to the service, your access, use or inability to use the services or any web site linked to or from the service, any content contained therein, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure even if we or any third party has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. We reserve the right to alter the content of the services in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes. The limitations in bangladesh constitution apply whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, or causes of action arising under this agreement. Any third parties involved in creating, producing or delivering the service, including any agents, channel partners and associated service providers shall be deemed third party beneficiaries for purposes of bangladesh constituion.
Upon our request, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, and our subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners and employees, from and against all liabilities, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any of Your Content that you submit, post to or transmit through the Services, your use of the Services, your use of any Modular Content, your violation of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of another.
- Choice of Law and Forum
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh Government, excluding its conflict of law rules.
- Bangladesh Jurisdiction
The Services are operated out of Bangladesh. We do not represent that content or materials presented on the Services are appropriate (or, in some case, unavailable) for use in other locations. If you access the Services from a jurisdiction other than Bangladesh, you agree that you do so on your own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable to your use of the Services.
- Severability and Integration
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and governs your use of the Services, superseding any prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us. If any portion of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. This agreement may be modified only by our posting on the Services changes to this Agreement, or by a subsequent writing signed by us.
- No Waiver
Our failure to enforce any provisions of this Agreement or to respond to a breach by you or other parties shall not in any way waive its right to enforce subsequently any terms or conditions of this Agreement or to act with respect to similar breaches.
- No Professional Advice
Any information supplied by any of our employees or agents, whether by telephone, e-mail, letter, facsimile or other form of communication, is intended solely as general guidance on the use of the Services, and does not constitute legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice. Individual situations and state laws vary and users are encouraged to obtain appropriate advice from qualified professionals in the applicable jurisdictions. We make no representations or warranties concerning any course of action taken by any person following or otherwise using the information offered or provided within or through the Services, and we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Services. Nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Services or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
At our option, we may give notices to users of the Services by posting a message on the Service, by electronic or conventional mail or by any other means by which users obtain actual knowledge thereof. Any notices you give to us must be by electronic or conventional mail. Any notices you send to us by electronic mail must be sent to email@example.com.
Please report any violations of this Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosting/Server Terms of Service
Users and customers of Services provided by Geeksntechnology must accept the terms and conditions of business set out below.
We make no representation that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you or that it will be registered in your name. You should not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has been registered.
The registration and use of your domain name is subject to the terms and conditions of use applied by the relevant naming authority; ICANN in the case of .COM/NET/ORG and Nominet in the case of domain names ending with .UK you shall ensure that you are aware of those terms and conditions and that you comply with them. You shall have no right to bring any claim against us in respect of refusal to register a domain name. Any administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable notwithstanding refusal by the naming authority to register your desired name.
We shall have no liability in respect of the use by you of any domain name; any dispute between you and any other person must be resolved between the parties concerned in such dispute. If any such dispute arises, we shall be entitled, at our discretion and without giving any reason, to withhold, suspend or cancel the domain name. We shall also be entitled to make representations to the relevant naming authority but will not be obliged to take part in any such dispute.
We shall not release any domain to another provider unless full payment for that domain has been received by us. All charges payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our web site and shall be due and payable in advance of our service provision.
Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you.
You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless from and against any breach by you of these terms of business and any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Services.
If you fail to pay any sums due to us as they become due, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you.
If you break any of these terms and conditions and you fail to correct the breach within seven (7) days following written notice from us specifying the breach, we may terminate this Agreement forthwith.
If you are a and you go into insolvent liquidation or suffer the appointment of an administrator or administrative receiver or enter into a voluntary arrangement with your creditors, we shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith.
On termination of this Agreement or suspension of the Services we shall be entitled immediately to block your Web Site and to remove all data located on it. We shall be entitled to delete all such data but we may, at our discretion, hold such data for such period as we may decide to allow you to collect it at your expense, subject to payment in full of any amounts withstanding and payable to us.
Affiliates may not mask, hide or modify the affiliate link. It must be used as displayed in the client area.
You may not spam or advertise in areas or sections of websites that breach the rules of the displaying site. Doing so will result in the link being reported.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact our support department who will attempt to rectify the situation. If the problem cannot be fixed and you are unhappy with the service you are entitled to a refund within 30 days. There are no refunds past the 30 day period.
Refunds are not available for .COM, .NET, .ORG or any other domain names, SSL Certificates, Domain Transfer In fees, Domain Transfer Out fees, or any other products or services provided by Geeksntechnology through other companies.
No refunds are provided for VPS or Dedicated servers under any circumstances.
No refunds will be made if we terminate your hosting or other services due to violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions, except as may be provided therein. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Credit on your account cannot be refunded and must be used for purchases and renewals.
Setup fees are non-refundable.
Accounts purchased under a promotion, with or without a promo code, are excluded from the 30 day money back guarantee.
Any funds sent to Geeksntechnology which are in excess of the amount owed can only be reimbursed in credit and cannot be refunded.
If your service drops below 99.9% uptime in any given month you will be credited with one free month. This must be claimed within 7 days of our monitoring dropping below this level.
Any planned maintenance work is except from this guarantee and will be ignored. Dedicated servers currently have no SLA.
Uptime level is calculated by our status page and monitors only.
Free Domain Conditions
A free domain name will be registered for you with premium hosting package when you will pay yearly..
Only one domain will be registered free of charge per account.
Minimum hosting term of 3 months, after which you will be free to transfer the domain to another host should you wish. The domain also may not be transferred to another client during this time.
If you cancel your hosting before the 3 month paid period Geeksntechnology reserve the right to cancel or resell your domain.
The offer applies to .com, .net, .biz domains only.
Delivery of Services
Immediately upon successful payment you will receive an automated receipt from our systems. Please print an retain a copy of this and retain in a safe place for future reference.
Your unique customer username will be on this receipt and should be used for an enquires to Geeksntechnology.
Please note that we aim to deliver all goods as soon as signup is complete. If we will be unable to adhere to this you will be informed via email or telephone or both. Payment will be deducted when services are delivered.
All orders are delivered electronically via email, If you have any questions about your order please contact us at sales@Geeksntechnology.com
Our trading hours are 365 Days a Year, 24/7. Normally we will respond within 1 hours of receiving your enquiry.
The services available on this site are subject to both export and or import restrictions. Please check regulations in the country you are in to see if these products are allowed for import into your country.
We will not add charges to customers using either VISA or Mastercard card schemes. The final price will be the same regardless of payment method
These Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policies ("Terms and Policies") are an essential part of your relationship with Geeksntechnology. By using your Geeksntechnology account, you agree to all of the Terms and Policies set out in this document.
General Terms and Policies
The Service is provided to authorised persons or organisations (referred to in this document as "Subscriber" or "you"). Any use of the service is subject to any restrictions listed below. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of theses Terms and Policies. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Policies, you must cancel your account immediately and may not thereafter use or attempt to use the Service.
Coverage - If you are an individual Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all persons who gain access through your account. If you are a commercial Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all your employees, agents and/or customers. In either instance, a violation of these Terms and Policies by anyone using your account will be treated as a violation by you.
Prices and Charges - Geeksntechnology provides the use of cPanel and domain control panels to you free of charge, but if through misuse or through abuse on your part we incur any charges, we reserve the right to pass these charges on to you.
Backups - Geeksntechnology take daily backup and backups are not guaranteed. These backups are strictly for our own use in-case of a server failure. Host Pair recommends that clients backup their VPS data to their personal computers or storage servers. Clients are responsible for their own data.
Grounds for Suspension and Termination
You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted above may serve as cause for Geeksntechnology to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that Geeksntechnology has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following
* Using the Service in a way, which constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
* Hosting websites dedicated to pornography. Legal adult content is allowed however it cannot be the main focus of your website.
* Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail ("spamming"); this ground for suspension or termination is separate from and in addition to the fees which will result from such activity. You agree to pay a clean up fee of $50 per hour if any of our server IP addresses appear on a blacklist as a result of spam from your account.
* Using your hosting as a file or image hosting service.
* Using the Service in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
* Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to from your account. Dedicated server clients are excempt from this.
* Using the Service in such a way as to forge or mis-represent headers, addresses, or other identification in electronic mail or websites, or using any other method to disguise the sender's identity or location. This includes the hosting of Proxy Server applications.
* Uploading, linking to or storing warez, cracks or other pirated software.
* Assisting in or directly distributing copyrighted material.
* Excessively using the Service in such a way as to limit the bandwidth available to others.
* Providing fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address and telephone number.
* Using the Service to operate server programs, including, but not limited to mail servers, IRC servers, game servers, ftp servers, Web servers, or streaming audio/video servers.
* Using the Service for unauthorised relays through any third party systems.
* Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet.
* Performing a chargeback on any transactions past or present will result in account suspension until resolved. If a chargeback is issued we reserve the right to remove your account any deny any future business.
* Using the Service for mail bombing, which includes any instance where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intent to render the recipient and/or the electronic system serving that recipient dysfunctional.
* Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party's) without the explicit positive consent of the addressee(s).
* Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email other than your own.
* Engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages, either with email or website content.
* Using the Service to engage in syn flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effective impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other methods of denial-of-service attacks.
* Using the service to host phishing content.
* Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
* No bill credit will be given for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, Geeksntechnology may at its sole discretion retain any or all amounts you have paid for use of the Service as liquidated damages for your actions.
* Security - You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify Geeksntechnology as soon as you become aware of an unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
* Intellectual Property - Geeksntechnology does not undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent to abuse@Geeksntechnology.com.
* Continuing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on Geeksntechnology facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, Geeksntechnology will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If Geeksntechnology receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon mistake or misidentification, Geeksntechnology will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify Geeksntechnology of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or other wise made accessible again.
* Liability - You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied byGeeksntechnology, neither Geeksntechnology nor any of its affiliate controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service.Geeksntechnology neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of third-party material(s), and you agree that Geeksntechnology is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such material(s). You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for your posting of any information or material to any site or newsgroup on the Internet, including but not limited to postings to Web sites, whether residing on Geeksntechnology equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participation in any on-line chat sessions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Geeksntechnology and its employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liability, damages or expenses arising out of your postings.
* You agree that, should you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, Geeksntechnology is not acting as a telecommunications carrier or telephone , that there is no representation made by Geeksntechnology as to the suitability of the Service for such use, and that all risk of connection, transmission quality, and accuracy of communications is solely on you, and that Geeksntechnology has no liability of any sort for the failure or lack of quality of such use of the Service.
* You agree to be liable for any damages or loss of service which results in damages to Geeksntechnology as a result of any spamming or other violations of Section 5 above. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shut downs, retaliatory attacks or data flooding, and loss of peering arrangements. You agree that Geeksntechnology may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
* You agree that in no event will Geeksntechnology have financial liability to you.
* Warranty - Geeksntechnology MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SERVICE, OR ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MAY HAVE TOLD Geeksntechnology ABOUT YOUR INTENDED USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY Geeksntechnology OR ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE ALTER THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION.
* THE SERVICE AND ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY Geeksntechnology ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS; Geeksntechnology DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. Geeksntechnology DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR BACK-UP OF ANY OF YOUR DATA WHICH MAY BE STORED ON THE SERVICE.
User may not:
Use 10% or more of system resources for longer then 60 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc. 20% system resource allowed on premium hosting only.
Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
Run rapidleech plug mod.
Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc
Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
You may create your own backup of your account from your control panel however these may only be stored for up to 7 days. Please download archives to a local source and remove them from your account.
VPS CPU Usages:
Client agrees not to run any processes on his or her VPS which create a CPU load above 0.9 on the VPS for an extended period of time or which cause a high CPU load on the host node for an extended period of time. In other words, client agrees not to use the equivalent of a full core for him or herself for an extended period of time. Disruptive CPU usage may result in a reboot, shutdown, and/or suspension of the VPS regardless of the time lapse involved.
You understand and agree that information and access available through the Service may include controversial, sexually explicit, or other material that may be offensive to you or users for whom you are responsible. Geeksntechnology has no responsibility for or control over such materials, and you take sole responsibility for using any available screening software or other methods of limiting access (specifically including the access of minors) to any material you may find objectionable.
Geeksntechnology will not provide names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information on any Subscriber to any third party without prior permission from that Subscriber, or as required under an appropriate court or administrative directive, including a facially valid subpoena, or as necessary to render the Service. Geeksntechnology may provide aggregate data on Subscribers to third parties in the operation of Geeksntechnology business.
You agree that any dispute between you and Geeksntechnology arising out of your use of the Service on in any way based upon your subscription to and/or use of the Service which cannot be resolved between you and Geeksntechnology will be submitted by the aggrieved party for binding arbitration under the auspices of the Bangladeshi law and International Law.
These Terms and Policies are governed in all respects under Bangladeshi laws and International Laws
Cancellation requests must be submitted through the client area. To do this, click the icon next to the package you wish to cancel then press 'Request Cancellation'. You must then complete and submit the form.
Choosing an immediate cancellation means your service will be terminated with 24 hours of submitting the form.
It is your responsibility to ensure any paypal subscriptions you have setup are cancelled.
No other forms of cancellation are accepted.
Cancellations must be submitted before the invoice for that billing cycle is due. Failure to do so will result in the invoice being due. Cancellation requests can only be submitted if the account has no due invoices.
Dedicated server cancellations must be submitted a minimum of 15 days prior to the renewal date or you may be charged for the next billing period.
Resellers may use their website for personal use or to sell to their own clients. Resellers cannot host free accounts under any circumstances.
We will transfer up to 30 accounts free of charge. Each account thereafter is charged at £1 each.
Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
If the order value is lower than the value of the voucher, the remaining amount is lost.
Discount vouchers are restricted to one per customer.
Vouchers can be redeemed against the purchase of any Shared, Reseller or Dedicated service.
If a shared/reseller account has a past due invoice, we will perform the following actions.
1-3 Days - No Action Taken
4 Days - Accounts are suspended
7 Days - Late Fee Added
30 Days - Accounts will be terminated.
If a VPS has a past due invoice, we will perform the following actions.
1-3 Days - No Action Taken
4 Days - Accounts are suspended
7 Days - Accounts are terminated
Dedicated servers will be suspended as soon as an invoice is overdue.
Per GB Disk space over usages fee $1 Per 10 GB Bandwidth over usages fee $2